The 2019 Fiat 500c Abarth takes center stage as the standalone performance variant of the 500c range, equipped with a 1.4-liter four-cylinder turbo engine that produces 160 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque with the default five-speed manual transmission installed, and 157 hp and 183 lb-ft of torque with the optional six-speed automatic transmission in play. Its suspension, brakes, and exhaust system have been performance-tuned for sportier driving, whilst its compact dimensions and variety of features keep it well-suited to casual city driving. At an MSRP of $21,990, the 500c Abarth is relatively affordable for a performance-focused vehicle that exudes style and the iconic retro-Italian flair that Fiats have become known for.
2019 Fiat 500c Abarth models and configurations
1 model / 1 configuration
Starting Price (MSRP)
1.4-liter Turbo Inline-4 Gas
2019 Fiat 500c Abarth Full Specs
- Performance high-back front bucket seats with seat belt pass-through
- Perforated leather-wrapped sport steering wheel with audio and cruise controls
- Uconnect three infotainment system with a five-inch touchscreen display
- Performance-tuned suspension and exhaust system with dual tips
- Nero (Black) or Grigio (Gray) cloth soft top
Fiat 500c Abarth Deal in August
One of the following incentives may apply to this vehicle. Regional incentives may vary.
Cash Incentive from $750 or Financing Incentive up to 3.9% (Expires: 07/01/2019)