Genesis sells the G90 in two highly specified trims, the 3.3T Premium, and 5.0 Ultimate, the key difference between the two being their engines. The 3.3T Premium employs a turbocharged 3.3-liter V6 developing 365 horsepower while the 5.0 Ultimate makes use of a 5.0-liter V8 developing 420 horsepower. Bot are rear-wheel-drive by default and make use of an eight-speed automatic gearbox, while all-wheel-drive is optionally available.
Specification on both is incredible, with the 3.3T Premium featuring full LED lights, adaptive suspension, three-zone climate control, 22-way power adjustment for the driver’s seat, up to 14-way rear seat adjustment, heated and ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, full smartphone integration via the 12.3-inch infotainment system, 17-speakers, and a host of advanced driver aids like adaptive cruise control, a surround-view monitor, and lane keeping assist. The 5.0 Ultimate focuses on rear passenger comfort with power seat adjustment, rear seat ventilation, and rear seat entertainment over and above the features of the 3.3T Premium.
2019 Genesis G90 models and configurations
2 models / 4 configurations
3.3T Premium RWD
3.3T Premium AWD
2019 Genesis G90 3.3T Premium Full Specs
- 265 horsepower 3.3-liter turbocharged V6
- Adaptive suspension with electronic dampers
- Heated and ventilated front seats and heated rear seats
- 12.3-inch infotainment system with navigation and 17 speakers
- Smart blind spot detection with rear cross-traffic alert
5.0L Ultimate RWD
5.0L Ultimate AWD
2019 Genesis G90 5.0L Ultimate Full Specs
- 420 horsepower 5.0-liter V8
- Power adjustable rear seats - 14-way right and 12-way left
- Ventilated rear seats
- Rear seat memory function
- Dual 10.3-inch HD rear entertainment screens
Genesis G90 Deal in September
One of the following incentives may apply to this vehicle. Regional incentives may vary.
Cash Incentive from $1,000 or Financing Incentive up to 2.9% plus $1,000 bonus cash (Expires: 01/06/2020)