Dropping last year’s range-topping EX from the lineup, the 2019 Kia Rio has two trim levels for you to choose from, the LX and S. Both trims sport a 1.6-liter inline four-cylinder engine producing 130 horsepower and 119 lb-ft of torque, mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, with no other configurations available.
As standard, the LX features a five-inch touchscreen radio, rear camera, Bluetooth, USB and auxiliary inputs, a 12V outlet, air conditioning, and power windows and locks, at an MSRP of $15,390. It’s more wholly featured S model brings a lot more to the table, upgrading the touch screen to seven-inches with native Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support, a six-speaker with tweeters audio setup, dedicated USB charging ports, and cruise control, at a price tag of $16,190.
2019 Kia Rio models and configurations
2 models / 2 configurations
2019 Kia Rio LX Full Specs
- Five-inch color touchscreen AM/FM audio system with SiriusXM streaming
- Rearview camera display
- USB port/Auxiliary input jack
- Bluetooth hands-free and media streaming
- Power windows and door locks
2019 Kia Rio S Full Specs
- Equipped with the LX’s features, plus:
- Seven-inch color touchscreen AM/FM/SiriusXM/MP3 audio system
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with Siri Eyes Free
- Six-speaker setup with front tweeters
- Center console with sliding adjustment
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls
Kia Rio Deal in March
One of the following incentives may apply to this vehicle. Regional incentives may vary.
Cash Incentive from $1,250 or Financing Incentive from 0.9% to 2.9% (Expires: 10/31/2019)