- SUVs for Men
Best SUVs for Men of 2020
In recent times, crossovers and SUVs have been the favored means of transport for soccer moms and socialites alike, thanks to a lofty, safe ride height, and a lot of space for whatever a shopping trip or a game practice would require, but there’s a big market for the SUV for men too. What if you’re a man who wants something just as spacious and practical without the stigma of it being your wife’s car attached to the purchase? Well, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite SUVs for men. Each of these highly popular automobiles has its own reviews, allowing you to find something that fits your finances and your lifestyle. We have information on the latest 2020 releases, as well as some coverage of older models from 2019 and even 2018.
Makes and Models
With a wide variety of top brands to peruse, you can easily identify the model that suits you just right. Whether you’re looking for something more affordable to help you get the job done at your place of business or if you’re into off-roading and require a 4x4 that will be capable on all terrain, we have you covered. Our choices in the department of SUVs for a man are the Land Rover Range Rover, the Ford Explorer, and the Mercedes-Benz G550. We also quite like the sporty Dodge Durango SRT.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Styling: The choices on our roster are the best SUVs for guys and are cool to look at. Not everyone is into sportscars - some prefer something bigger. Yet we would still like something that looks good and feels manly. Something such as a Jeep Wrangler is a perfect example.
- Capability: A man’s machine should be able to do what portrays, which is why we’ve selected vehicles that are just as useful climbing over rocks as they are at drawing attention.
- Powerful engines: The power plant is something that gents always talk about, and is often one of the main considerations for making a purchase in this segment.
- Pricing: An SUV is often fairly expensive, with the most budget-friendly on our list starting a little below $30,000 and the most pricey commanding an outlay of over $200,000.
- Gas mileage: Each of the contenders here prove their abilities, but none are particularly light on gas. Hence, be prepared to pay at the pumps for your macho hauler.
Advice on How to Choose the Best SUVs for Men
When choosing your SUV, you’re going to want something that is bold, robust, and dependable. Used alternatives may be a good alternative, but whatever you decide on, ensure it is something that performs as well as it looks. Take a look at the towing capacity of the vehicle too, so that you have an all-round package that goes where you want it to, and has enough comfort and convenience to be enjoyable to live with every day. Here are some of the things to consider when choosing the best SUVs for men:
- Authoritative colors
- Comprehensive feature specifications
- Reliable components
- Competitive price
- Good gas mileage
- Plush interior
- Impressive powertrains
What kind of SUV is ideal for men?
Men may look for something imposing and aggressive, but also something that is convenient enough to enjoy every day. We like the Range Rover for its incredible ability to blend luxury and off-road prowess, but something like the Ford Explorer isn’t a bad buy either.
How much should I spend?
As good as the Range Rover is, it’s not the cheapest. We’d put aside around $50,000 for a decent SUV with all the right equipment.