In America’s highly competitive automotive arena, Toyota is one of the most venerable and enduring brands. With a history stretching back to the late 30s, there’s a lot to be said for the automaker whose products have become synonymous with dependability and affordable quality.
These vehicles are some of the best-selling in the US today, with sales reaching over two million in 2019 alone. Top-notch safety and reliability, and plenty of value for the money, are the qualities all Toyota models are guaranteed to carry. That means any genuine driving enthusiast or family-centered individual would do well to consider a new Toyota for their household garage.
However, the Toyota lineup is certainly an extensive and diverse one, which can make it difficult carto delve into for prospective buyers, but we have you covered with our BuzzScore and comprehensive reviews.
Types of Toyota Cars in The USA
Toyota’s latest list of models is really considerable, and first-time shoppers or indecisive buyers may have to spend a lot of time finalizing a purchase choice. Hopefully, our breakdown of the variety of Toyota’s, their prices, and specs can make the process a little easier. Currently in the catalog, you will find the following styles:
- Coupe: These are the sportiest iterations that the brand offers. They’re exhilarating in a straight line and even more so around corners. Unfortunately, the focus on performance comes at the cost of in-cabin creature comforts, conveniences, and ride quality. Nevertheless, they deliver a genuinely enjoyable experience and are some of the most attractive-looking Toyota vehicles around.
- Sedan: Our Toyota reviews show that these are getting a whole lot more contemporary and stylish. The latest cars feature plenty of modern comforts and conveniences and advanced active and passive safety measures, too. Affordability and efficiency are also highlights.
- Hatchback: Small, lightweight, and fuel-efficient, these little cruisers are known for their budget-friendly pricing and low fuel consumption. Though mostly sedate in nature, there should soon be an all-new GR Series hot-hatch proffering fierce performance capability in a fun-size package. It’ll be the manufacturer’s newest offering and is expected to debut in the US in 2021.
- SUV: Designed to be perfect all-rounders, these are some of the highest-ranking automobiles in the stable. And there certainly many to choose from, including numerous compact, midsize, and full-size configurations with seating for up to eight passengers in the larger derivatives. They’re ideal for a family and their versatility and livability make them practical, too.
- Truck: This car-maker is not new to the utility segment, with both its ute nameplates having proved quite popular on the market. While they are mostly purposed for casual operation and a balanced level of daily usability, they exhibit mild capability as workhorses, too. The Tacoma, in particular, slots pretty high up in the rankings as a compact, luxury pickup truck.
- Van: There are countless in-depth reviews of the Sienna as America’s only minivan presented with an optional all-wheel-drive system. There are five trims, and all models are equipped with a V6 engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission. This ute is worthy of a test drive for its nicely rounded overall character and exceptional utility.
- Hybrid: The manufacturer is known for being on the forefront of alternative sources of fuel, and with electrification as an option on many of the available derivatives, there’s a way into hybridization in almost every segment. The Prius remains the epitome of this.
Prices of New Toyota Models
||4.0L V6 Gas
||2.0L Flat 4 Gas
||3.5L V6 Gas
||2.5L Inline-4 Gas
|Toyota Camry Solara Convertible
||3.3L V6 Gas
||2.0L Inline-4 Gas
|Toyota Corolla Hatchback
||2.0L Inline-4 Gas
|Toyota FJ Cruiser
||4.0L V6 Gas
||3.5L V6 Gas
With a wide selection in the inventory and reasonable pricing lists, there’s plenty to ponder on before heading over to your nearest dealership. So be sure to pop by CarBuzz’s shopping tools section to browse the relevant evaluations and make easy comparisons between them. For now, here are the ten best Toyota cars according to us:
- RAV4 Prime and Hybrid
- Highlander Hybrid
- GR Supra
- Corolla Hybrid and Hatchback
- Yaris Hatchback
- Corolla Sedan
What items are standard on the top Toyota cars?
Upper echelon packages usually include large infotainment touchscreens and premium audio layouts. There are also automated climate control systems, power-adjustable seats, and usually a bunch of luxury-level amenities.
What is the price of the cheapest Toyota in the USA?
The 2020 Yaris Sedan, with its MSRP of around only $15,000, will be the most affordable choice on the vehicles list.
Which Toyota motors return the best gas mileage?
The 2019 Mirai Fuel Cell, which returns 67/67/67 MPGe city/highway/combined, is the most efficient auto. It also delivers a range of around 312 miles on a full tank of hydrogen, which is quite competitive for the class. Another variant of the Mirai is scheduled for release in 2021.
What are the warranties for these autos?
Starting on the vehicle’s in-service date, you will have factory coverage for 3 years/36,000 miles, as well as powertrain coverage for 5 years/60,000 miles.