Ford Will Teach Mach 1 Owners How To Maximize Their Cars

Muscle Cars / Comments

With a free driving school.

It doesn't matter what type of enthusiast vehicle you buy; Ford wants to make sure its customers know how to use them properly. Bronco owners receive a free trip to one of Ford's Off-Roadeo locations to learn how to use their vehicle's impressive off-road capabilities and many Mustang and ST models come with a trip to the Ford Performance Racing School. This perk will now be offered to all 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 customers.

The Mach 1 Track Attack program (previously called Boss 302 and GT350 Track Attack) is included with any Mustang Mach 1 purchase, and is available one calendar year from the date of delivery. Only one person is allowed to attend per vehicle, but Ford says immediate family such as a spouse, parents, children, and grandparents are eligible. Attendance to the Track Attack program is included in the car's $50,400 starting price, but airfare and hotel is not.

https://twitter.com/FPRacingSchool/status/1427290448385613831
Ford
Ford
Ford
Ford

Ford says program attendees will leave as a better drive and learn more about the features, attributes, and nuances of the Mustang Mach 1. Like the 1969 original, the new Mach 1 bridges the gap between the Mustang GT and the Shelby GT500, with an optional Handling Package to make it more capable on the racetrack.

Instructors at the Performance Racing School give Mach 1 owners a classroom deep dive before letting them loose on the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. Approximately 20% of the day is spent in the classroom (including lunch), while the remaining 80% is spent on the race track. The track's close proximity Charlotte Douglas International Airport make it an easy stop for Mach 1 owners.

Shortest Car Ownership Stories
Shortest Car Ownership Stories
A Brief History Of The Porsche 928
A Brief History Of The Porsche 928
Front-End View Ford
Rear Angle View Ford
Wheel Ford

Mark Rushbrook, Global Director of Ford Performance, attended the program to give it his seal of approval. The program is catered to all skill levels, meaning beginners and experts will each benefit from professional instruction. With a 480-horsepower 5.0-liter V8 engine, we are happy to see Ford offer this amazing program to make sure owners know how to handle that immense power.

Considering the bad rap the Mustang has got for less-than-skilled drivers leaving Cars and Coffee events in the past, this is a smart initiative.

Badge Ford
Dashboard Ford
First Row Ford

Join The Discussion

Gallery

Front-End View
10
Photos
Back
To Top