Yep, it's in Russia.
This is one hell of a thing to see, and will hopefully serve as a cautionary tale if you've been considering converting your car to run on compressed natural gas and also plan on doing the work yourself without the proper training. The video you'll see here was shot by a dashcam on the Moscow Automobile Ring Road and it shows a homemade CNG car overheating and then exploding. The men in the car survived, but both have lost their hearing.
Although doctors say they may one day hear again, they also say it isn't likely. So maybe leave this kind of thing to the professionals.