Back in 1957, a guy by the name of John von Neumann, an accomplished race car driver and West Coast auto importer, ordered a 250TR V12 Ferrari engine. The aim was to install it into the engine bay of a Ferrari TRC. Here’s where things get interesting: the TRC came powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder. With the help of technical wizard and fellow enthusiast, Richie Ginther the two created the first and only TRC with a factory V12. It basically was a Ferrari hot rod.