This definitely ruined someone's day.
Talk about being at the right place at a really sad time. In this new video taken and uploaded by 'CarSpotter QVS' via GT Spirit, this C6 Corvette Z06 has definitely seen better days. The apparent incident took place in the Dutch city of Baarn after the car failed to start because of a dead battery. The owner found another car nearby to give him a jump and that's when things started to go wrong. Once the cables were connected and the car was started to get the juices flowing, the engine fire erupted.
The owner claims they plan to fix the Z06, but it's still unusual that a fire started in the first place. Perhaps because they hooked up the jumper cables backwards?
Join The Discussion